Monday, December 10, 2007

Filthy Frolicking

Keeping with my tradition of punctuated equilibrium when it comes to my postings, I feel the need to offer up an additional choice morsel this evening. While working from home earlier this evening, I had Dirty Dancing playing in the background. Admittedly, I’m behind the curve to offer any commentary regarding this film since it came out when I was not yet shaving; however, I would like to record a few observations I made while watching this film:
  • Grind dancing has apparently been around since the early 60’s
  • Being a hussy and getting knocked up are in no way related…in fact, it seems that the bigger hussy you are, the less likely you are to become impregnated
  • Dancing dirty is bad, but wearing short shorts and tight tank tops is okay
  • “Nobody puts baby in the corner” – whatever the hell that means
  • Guys from Ivy League schools are dicks that are exclusively focused on getting into my pants
  • Chicks dig it when guys lip synch to music
  • You should wait to go all the way until you find someone that you are “like in love with”
  • Patrick Swayze is a really good dancer, but Patrick Stewart is better
  • Erin Grey was much better in Ferris Bueler’s Day Off
  • The more ethnic you are, the more slutty you are on the dance floor
  • Two young women dancing together is hot, but two old women dancing together is nauseating
  • Patrick Swayze really hates shirts and loves tight pants.

No comments: