Monday, December 10, 2007

You sir, are a doody head.

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

That’s right, I’m back.

Now, you may have wondered where I had been for so long – well, to show my support for the Writers Guild, I have been on strike from my blog. Admittedly, I was on strike long before the guild assembled on its picket lines, but that is simply because I wanted to show this strike my full support. I wanted to make it clear that I was so far behind this boycott that I got out in front of it by a factor of months. That’s how behind I am…behind “it,” I mean.

So why have I now broken my silence? One reason – rage. No, not rage at the studios. Not rage at unequal pay scales. Not rage at the corporate fat cats who refuse to let go of a measly few percentage points to the actual creators of the content they profit from. Not rage at the unfairness of the universe.

No. It is at the runners of this Web site that I turn my ire.

According to these geniuses, I apparently write at an elementary school level. AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LEVEL? Well, I would like to take a moment to respond: These people are doody heads. That’s right! They are poo-poo faces that are stinky and smelly and are not my friends. They are dog-breathed boogers, and nobody likes them. They just don’t recognize good writing because they have poopy-pants dork brains that can’t comprehend how awesome I am.

Analyze that, jerkfaces.


UPDATE: Apparently the inclusion of this rant and the blog entry above have elevated my status to Junior High.

1 comment:

BruceG said...

What a great rant! I was having a not so fun week and decided to search for stinky poopoo doody head - and wound up here. You've got to love a good elementary school (or Junior High) rant sometimes.

Bunch of stinky doody heads, anyway.