Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Working my fingers to the bone

As you can see, I'm not really doing such a hot job posting regularly. But I have an excuse this week. While I took time off last week, I am working several extra hours this week.

"Doing what?" you might ask. Well, I work for a marketing company writing boring sales collateral. No really, I'm a copywriter. I write copy. "What kind of copy?" Well, something kind of like this (but completely different).

New to the IBM Workplace family of products is IBM PureEdge. For those of you who have longed for more edge in your applications, IBM now has the answer. This sucker's edgier than U2. That's right, it's edgier than "The Edge" - the definitive article. It's edgier than one of those Schick Triple Edge razors (which is by default three times edgier than The Edge/U2). You want edge? You got it baby. This hot little application is so edgy that it's PureEdge. Pure. Unadulterated. Edge. It's all edge. It's as edgy as a one-dimensional line. There is no part of it that is not edge. You could circumcise a muon with the edge on this puppy. Now that's edge. That's PureEdge, by IBM.
...somebody should pay me to write commercials.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still got a laugh out of the "idgier than 'The Edge'" bit!

Anonymous said...

idgier == edgier